|Admissions for 2021/2022||
Admissions for 2021/2022 is closed.
Programme admissions 2022/2023 will be opened in mid-November 2021. For details, please contact our office via Tel: 34425909 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In supporting your learning dream with the City MBA programme, scholarships are offered to eligible applicants to help you stay resilient while coping with the pandemic.
More about scholarships: https://www.cb.cityu.edu.hk/mba/admissions/scholarships-and-financial-aid
Schedule a 30-minute session (except Saturdays and public holidays) with our admissions representative to discuss your eligibility and discover more about the CityU MBA Programme. Upload your CV to personalised your study and career advice (optional)
When evaluating an application, we consider various factors (including academic achievements, professional experiences, and personal accomplishments) from a holistic perspective:
- An applicant must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with an acceptable GPA, or equivalent.
- Relevant work experience* is desirable (though not specifically required).
- An applicant is expected to have a satisfactory GMAT/GRE score (which can be submitted after the application). For applicants with substantial years of work experience, the GMAT/GRE requirement may be waived on a case-by-case basis.
- All shortlisted applicants are required to attend an interview.
* Fresh graduates and those with less than three years of work experience will enrol in the full-time mode of the programme.
Remark: Some applicants may be recommended to take the Concentration Curriculum, especially those without sufficient work experience.
English Proficiency Requirement
Applicants whose entrance qualification is obtained from an institution where the medium of instruction is not English should also fulfill the following minimum English proficiency requirement:
- a score of TOFEL 79 (iBT) or 59 (revised paper-delivered test) ; or
- an overall band score of 6.5 in International English Language Testing System (IELTS); or
- score 450 in the new College English Test (CET6) of Chinese mainland or a pass in the old CET-6 test; or
- other equivalent qualifications
Qualified applicants from all over the world are encouraged to apply early. Over the past few years, many international students, including those coming from Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Pakistan, Russia, South Korea, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, UK, US, Vietnam, etc. have been successfully admitted and enrolled in the programme.