Accelerated Juris Doctor (JD) for MBA Graduates
MBA students who wish to take the accelerated Juris Doctor (JD) programme under the interdisciplinary collaboration between College of Business (CB) and School of Law (SLW), they should:
- indicate their intention in pursuing the JD programme by 31 March via email.
- meet the minimum entry requirements of the JD programme.
- have a minimum GPA of at least 3.2 or above in the MBA programme.
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Governance
- Consumer Behaviour
- Global Business Management
- International Finance Management
- MBA Project
- Law of Contract / Law of Contract I
- Law of Contract II
- Company Law I
- Company Law II
- Commercial Law
* Students receive no objection from CB and SLW may transfer up to 6 credit from MBA to JD or 12 credits from JD to MBA in accordance with the guidelines stipulated by CityU.