The CityU MBA Alumni Association was formed in 1992 with the objectives to:
- enhance the relations and liaison amongst all graduates, students, and academic staff of the MBA course
- promote and cater for the welfare and common interests of its members
- assist in the development of and to promote the MBA Programme
Regular activities such as Happy Hour Gatherings, Guest Talks, Volunteer Activities and Orientation Dinner for new students are held from time to time. Annual General Meeting is held every year.
[ View Activities ]
All current CityU MBA students are invited to register as Student Members by paying a one-off fee of HK$250 each. Upon graduation, Student Members will automatically be upgraded to Graduate Life Membership.
|Type of Membership||Student Member||Graduate Life Member|
Please complete the online registration form and submit the membership fee to MBA Alumni Association via MBA Office*.
- By Cheque: Submit a crossed cheque payable to "City U of HK MBA Alumni Asso. Ltd" with a completed registration form.
- By Cash: Submit the membership fee with a completed registration form.
*Attn to MBA Alumni Association
c/o Ms. Stephanie Ng,
12/F, College of Business, Lau Ming Wai Academic Building,
City University of Hong Kong, Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong